Monday, June 09, 2008

Noah is my neighbor

Or he's thinking of moving in across the street. We've been inundated with water. My backyard is almost permanently a pool, and my driveway has become a slip n slide. The good of this is that the tree I'm having problems with looks like it's beginning to thrive. I put some fertilizer stakes in the ground and all this rain is moving that stuff to the tree. Although it killed the grass around it. Either by my hammering those things in, or the over fertilizing of the grass.

Bought a potty yesterday. No, not a toilet a potty. I little one with stickers to begin the acclimation of my girl (and her parents) on the road to potty training. She's still just 1 1/2, so we have a while before we start in earnest, but we need to prepare now.

Iron Chef (the original Japanese version) is on Fine Living Network now, YAY! They removed 90% of the original music and replaced it with synthesized musack that doesn't have the same oomph as the original score. BOO! I sent an email to Food Network YAY! they haven't responded, BOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home