Monday, April 07, 2008

Nothing New so Stream of Conscience post

Nothing out of the ordinary in my life so I post just thougths and ramblings:

1) My grass (what remained from last year's scorcher) is getting long enough to mow. Looks like next weekend I get to pull out ol' Bessie and go for a lawn chewing.
2) My daughter woke up crying today at 2a, didn't go back to sleep until 4:45a. At this point I should mention I get up at 5a. Ah Monday, you are so cruel.
3) Speaking of poor sleep, one day last week, can't remember when, I got to bed around 11:30p, then got up at 12:15a with a full bladder, and again at 2a. Then at 2a, my mind decided to Rick Roll me until 4a. At that point either I just succumbed to exhaustion or stopped listening to that song.
4) I don't think I've ever made a list on my blog before... yay me.
5) Bought new Roman Shades for the living room. We reorganized to keep the youngun from climbing on the couch and over the bannister raling. worked decently so far, except the bookcase we moved has harsh edges which she can bonk her head on, so back to the Baby store to find some cushions for those, but back to the Shades. Since we've moved everything we put the TV on a different wall. Needed an amplifier to get a decent signal, but we're still not getting all of the channels we want, so it'll either have to move back, or we need to find a way to run the cable over to the TV area so that Little One won't mess with it (a tall request).... BACK to the shades. The new TV faces our bay window, and the blinds there are nice, but not very private. Everyone can see in. SO we went looking for possible replacements and JCPenney was having a helluva sale on them (buy 1 get 1 for a buck) and so I got three new blinds that would have cost around 125 for about 60. :) But now I get to hang them up.
6) Federal Return came in. Yay. now I can pay nora's Anisthetic bill, renew the Home Owner's warranty, and finally start on the attic storage project. Home painting is still on the list.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 07, 2008 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i got your point what your trying to expose , it is very difficult to get back to original position after suffering from lack of sleep.
roman blind is the best option to make over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home