Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Halfway Baby Point

We've started week 20, which is basically the Halfway marker of the pregnancy.

This is highlighted by the fact that for the first Time, My wife believes she felt the baby. Now, she also will give credit that it may have just been gas, but, since she's never mentioned it before... I'm going to give her this benefit.


Went to the Rennaisance festival this Sunday (www.kcrenfest.com) Had fun. Did the Barbarian Tournament again, and actually made it to Round 2. I was happy. They added a melee team battle at the end. Not bad, little calm (no one wanted to be hit) and not every kid followed the rules (2 hits to arms & legs your our, one body shot your out, boulder hit you your out), but still fun. Followed by our annual Olive Garden Never-Ending Pasta Bowl for dinner, in costume. we spawned a lot of conversation on the Ren Fest :)

My labor day was filled with mowing the lawn, getting groceries and attempting to pack up the crap in the Baby's room.

Work hit me hard as 3 things were not working right the moment i logged in, so now it's business as usual.

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, that's cool. I'd have to agree though that it probably wasn't gas. So how's the pregnancy going for Sara though? Morning sickness, tiredness and all? The Ren fest sounds like so much fun! Someday I plan on talking Matt into going as I would really like to go myself. Well, atleast your lawn is still alive and growing. You could have sand. Ewww, work. Taking care of the kiddo keeps me busy. Speaking of I best get going.

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Yeah - it's just about the time for her to be feeling the little guy - or girl. Anything earlier and it probably was gas - although Sara and I talked about this earlier. Tell her to check her email if she hasn't already and find a funny babynames blog-type site that was hilarious.

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Audrie- Ren Fest rocks. I've apparently been going for about 15 years now, that kinda shocks me.

Other than the kid/gas, it's pretty much the same.

Katie - will do.

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 4:44:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Katie- the baby names post intrigues me, what is the link?

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 5:14:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

http://www.notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/index.html

Hope you laugh as much as I did.

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm only seeing part of the address for the site Katie. I'm intrigued too so...is it just me then that I don't see the whole address? Just wondering.

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:29:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Nope, it's not just you. but don't worry, I think the only thing missing is "ex.html" or "ex.htm"

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 3:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, didn't know if it was my brain starting to show signs of being sun-baked or not which is odd since I really don't go outside when the sun is up...even more strange is that I have met more odd ducks during the sunny hours then at night out here. Total side bar there my bad.
PS Thought that I'd make a public share of my blog addy to ya since I haunt your's so often...Brad, you must be moving up in the world for me to share. Feel the specialness.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 4:58:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

well isn't that a kick in the teeth? Xanga, much like the ever popular myspace, is a banned substance at work, Looks Like I'll have to haunt your blog when I'm home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home