Monday, July 24, 2006

Double XP weekend on CoH/CoV rocked!

Okay, so I didn't do much in the way of house chores, as my online game kept me glued to it for the majority of the weekend. Let's recap:

1) My Villains group made it to Level 20 and received their new costume & Cape.
2) My Villains supergroup base has been updated with all the prestige earned from Douple XP weekend.
3) My Hero group made a new level, a particular milestone as when you reach the 30s in levels, climbing them becomes a chore.
3) My solo characters each gained at least one, others two levels.


The only downside is I may have burned myself a bit. Tonight is Mowing the lawn, and the week will be filled with mundane house chores.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Ceshell said...

How'd ya burn yourself ? I burned my finger tonight making hamburger helper (I was lazy tonight..I hardly ever make hamburger helper). It's 1:54 am here and I just cleaned out the stove and it's shiny and new looking again so maybe now I can go to bed feeling like I accomplished something.

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

I failed to finish that thought.

Burnt myself out of the game.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:03:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Hey, I haven't heard much from either of you about the pregnancy - how's everything going? Are you having any sympathy cravings?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home