Monday, August 28, 2006

Rain? Can it really be Rain?

We pretty much had a wet weekend. not much rain, but it cooled to low 70s and I didn't feel the urge to water my trees.

We did apparently have some tornadoes just 15 min north of me, and was in a Flash Flood Warning most of yesterday evening, but we were safe.

This fall appears to be extreemly busy for me. Friday I have a doctor's appointment, followed by cleaning the Rabbits Cage (he's a bit overdue, so no more putting it off :). Then A friend is coming into town this weekend, which would signify the annual Ren Fest trek and Olive Garden Unlimited Pasta Bowls dinner, but I'm on call Primary this weekend, and don't feel I should wander too far away from a computer (I doubt that Canterbury, England ca 1560 has a Internet Hotspot) so it'll be pushed till later.

When Later? probably October.
Next weekend is the Kansas State Fair
Weekend After that is a Wedding In Topeka
Weekend after that is meeting #3 with the priest (getting the Vegas Marriage blessed within the church :) )
weekend after that? crap, I'm on call Primary again. BUT the first weekend in October looks open.

and as a final thought: I think the Coffee may have been a false alarm. However, I think I'll try and slow my intake of it, to once every other day, instead of Mon-Fri. Never hurts to be safe.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow busy times. Atleast the majority are to be fun. P.S. Could you past on to Sara a hello from me please?

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:46:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Done :)

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home