Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tree Sickness and Midyears

Well I have this one tree in my backyard that's acting funny.. Certain limbs at the very ends are dying. This could be passed off from the extreme heat and lack of moisture lately, but this was happening during the heyday of April Downpours.

I've gotten some advice from my folks how to treat it. Anyone else have any ideas?


Also, today is my Mid-Year review at work. Good or bad, these things ALWAYS make me nervous. I'm fairly certain I'll get a good review, but I guess whenever anyone gets called out on how well their doing, they tend to try and find anything they've done wrong or could do better (in their minds at any rate) to prepare for any unexpected comments.

I'm not worried I'll get a poor review... so why am I worried?


Oh, and to Mr. A. Nonymous... my blog is not an ad service... keep your posts about cheap airfare from it.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Ceshell said...

It's like parent teacher conference. You dread it even if you're like the top student in the class (which wasn't the case for me) and just know even if you've done nothing wrong, they might mention something you forgot about.

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you had a good review.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home