Monday, June 19, 2006

It's Beautiful!

My stepfather, bless his soul, built me a cabinet because I asked for one on this big empty wall in my kitchen. Little did I know the amount of work and detail that it would require. It took him about a month to finish, and 2 days to install it, but it's now in. The thing is GORGEOUS! and even better, it looks like it should have always been there.

I've now been able to unload 3 more boxes, and I STILL HAVE ROOM IN THE CABINET! This is more than I can handle.. I have room for stuff!

Shawn took pictures of it on his digital camera, I'll post a pic whenever I get it.

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 19, 2006 5:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when do we get to hear back about this whole favorite aunt position because I've got to tell you, I've got parents knocking down my door and I have to tell them something...I can only choose one, and I'd like it to be you guys, but I can't wait forever:)

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

We are in the process of reviewing resumes, and someone will respond to you within 10-30 weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home