Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ultrasound day postponed

Doctor decided that 4 hours before the scheduled appointment was a good time to reschedule. Reasons last night on the answering machine was that the Tech who performs the ultrasound wanted to leave early, and today my wife got "it's too early, you're only 6 weeks in [note: they told us 5 weeks 3 weeks ago, so we'd be in week 8] and the Doctor's vacation was cancelled, we don't like doing it this early, yadda yadda...

I know, writing in anger is not good, as this could come back to haunt me, but I am rightfully annoyed at them. If they called her yesterday, I'd have been frustrated, but at least okay with it by now.... not 4 hours before the appointment.

Well, Cest la vie. What's done is done. I'll get to see my little peanut next Tuesday instead of today.

and a note for anyone reading: it's common courtesy to give someone at least 24 hours notice on a cancellation, dire emergencies excluded.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:33:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

Oh wait, I found Carson's 9 week ultrasound and you can tell what's what actually...I think I was thinking of an earlier date maybe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Sheazzy/ultrasound9weeks.jpg

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:34:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Can't see the link.. it dissapears after ultr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home