Monday, July 30, 2007

To sleep, perchance to dream

The gross misuse of the Hamlet quote is not in reference to dying, but the fact that I can now get a full nights sleep (theoretically). Nora for three nights acted as if the 10pm bottle was unnecessary. So saturday night we dropped it. Poof gone, once she's in bed, she's in bed! YAY! So to celebrate the missus and I fell asleep at 8:30pm (Long day of driving everywhere for groceries, and to get her 6month pictures & family portrait done; all three of us were tired.) Unfortunately, my body's not used to that much rest, so I was up at 4am without much hope of going back to bed.

Also, best investment I've got for my daughter is one of those play seats she can swivel in and see toys all around her. She occupies herself in that for 30-60 minutes at a time, and for a 6 month old, that's a LONG time.

Grass is very dead.. it scares me how much won't come back next year, and if weeds'll replace them or I'll have to reseed. I'm more worried about one of my tries that doesn't like dry weather, I'm having to water it every other day to make sure it isn't dying... although it doesn't look all that healthy. Haven't mowed in 2 weeks, but you'd never notice. Need to liquid fence the lawn again, we had enough rain to wash that away, so now the bunnies are back.

Have the audio of Harry Potter VII, read by Jim Dale. I noticed the intro music is different than the previous 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home