Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - No Spoilers

Never have I read a book faster in my life. Sara finished it Sunday 2:30am, and I picked it up from there. Early on Monday I completed it, just couldn't put the thing down. Also, I have never, NEVER been moved to tears in a book before. Just not my thing. However, there was one part in this that just broke me up. I'm tempted to write Ms. Rowling to inform her of this.

In other news, I sprayed Liquid Fence around my backyard to keep the bunnies out... that stuff STINKS, but so far haven't seen any bunnies, so it's good. Lawn is still dying, no rain now for a month, very hard to remember that in April I had rivers of water flowing down the side of my house and my backyard became a swamp.

Nora's 6 months now, pictures will be coming shortly. She's 19lbs 9 oz, which means she's about to outgrow her current carseat. Doc says that they have to be 20lbs, and 1 year before they face forward, so we need to find a conversion chair. Sara's found one that hopefully won't be too expensive.

New computer at home is awesome, WoW loaded in record time and lag was unheard of. I need to raise the monitor up (19" flat panel.. sweet) because after I ran my friends through the Deadmines, I noticed my eyes were hurting and my neck was stiff.

That's all from my world.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Harry Potter was great. My niece and I went to the midnight madness party and read until 4 am. I finished on Saturday morning. The only part I'm sad about is that now it's over and there aren't any more books. Can't wait for new pics of Nora.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home