Monday, June 11, 2007

The house is clean!

Yay, after weeks of attempting to fix the cubby hole, I finally bought some carpet to toss in there (keep the stuff off the floor) and moved it back in. Barring any new Flood rains, it should stay dry enough for me to caulk the outside and keep the rain back for another 25+ years.

Also this weekend we decided to overhaul the house and really clean it up (the fact that little one is rolling over helped kick us in gear).

I can see counterspace now! I can see the kitchen table! it's just wonderful.

Watched Slither this weekend. just a regular 80s style gorefest sans boobies. Not bad, but nothing I'd reccommend either.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 16, 2007 6:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

except for Nathan Fillian! I'd watch him do anything! :-) Speaking of which, I want to go see Waitress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home