Monday, November 13, 2006

Nursery's Done

This past friday I put together my impending daughter's room. Took most of the afternoon, and have a few blisters to show for it. But We now have the crib, chest of drawers and changing table all set up. My wife is getting to organize the drawers, and will do that after we start washing the clothes. We felt it best to run them through a wash first before baby puts them on. Once just because they might be a bit dusty, and also we heard a story of a person putting on a shirt straight from the store and getting scabies. That's a rare, if not fictional occurance, nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to take no changes :)

I took a picture of it, but it's on the same reel as the "pregnancy in motion" camera I've been taking of my wife every couple of weeks. So, if you want to see it before then, stop by :)

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 9:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a bit MIA lately with everything that is going on out here but I just got to read your post on the nursery and that is so awesome. I bet it looks adorable. Everytime I see anything Noah Ark-ish I think of your border in that room. And the pregnancy in motion pics I think would be so neat. I am just not a picture taker when I have to take them of myself especially so my preg in go was not a go. I bet Sara is looking so cute with a tummy bump. Well, I've got to go get Lily. Glad to hear all is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home