Friday, September 22, 2006

And they said I wouldn't be able to feel her

Lying on the couch watching the SG1 team head towards Merlin's weapon to fight the Ori (pronounced Au-Ri), Sara gesticulated me to place my hand on her side. After two minutes. *BUMP*


I FELT MY DAUGHTER KICK!


They said, since the placenta was in front it would be a very long time before I felt her, and here I am, ending week 22 :)

Good for me. Of course after that she refused to move around where I could notice, but still....

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:28:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

YAY !!! Maybe the heartbeat monitor will come in soon. Hopefully in a few weeks yall will feel lotsa kicks.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Yay!! Good for you Brad.

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 3:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, I need your e-mail address. Send it to kmlightbulb@hotmail.com. Thanks

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:44:00 AM, Blogger KU Mommy said...

Isn't it NEAT??? Andrew has felt baby U a couple times... but it's very sporatic and very difficult for him to feel at this point. It's so fun though! CONGRATS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home