Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shower registrations & Java Training

Well, we've set up the shower registries. I really enjoy doing that, if anything to have that scanner (called by the Babies'R'Us lady as a phaser) to shoot anything in the store. I think they did that to let the guys feel useful :)

For those interested, we did register ourselves at:
Toys/Babies'R'Us (I checked, the registry works at both places)
Target

I'm in Java training class all week. This is a programming language, I'm not learning how to make a good cup of coffee (already know how to do that). I have to drive in the Grandview Triangle, which is the worst traffic area in the entire Metropolitan area. Today was really bad, I did 25mph stop/go pretty much from when I got on the Interstate to where I needed to drop off.

For the first time in over a month, I get to stay home this weekend. Granted, I'm on-call this weekend, so I could have to work if need be, but still, I don't have anywhere to be. That'll be a nice change of pace.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Shower registries where? I looked at both Target and Babies R Us and couldn't find you! Was it someplace else?

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

We're there, I've found us online :)

It's under Sara's name, not mine, that might help.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

But I looked for both names!

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:19:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

hrm, well you know my last name right? Try this link and see if it works

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:09:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Okay, so I tried both names, and it worked - maybe I was just too hasty in my excitement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home