Sunday, September 17, 2006

Is my future Jedi Master a Luke or a Leia?

Friday was the "Big Reveal"

The baby was not being cooperative, the tech had to giggle and jostle, and then suddenly we hear an "Uh there it is" meaning my child's dirty bits.

The tech seemed very positive on what she saw, and the votes are in:

The first of the Bishop Bunch: The Next Generation is...

... A Girl.

YAY! I'm having a daughter. This ought to be funny with me, as I have no sisters, raised no girls. So I'll really be flying without a net :)

Am I up for the challenge? Tune in to find out.

Woke up to a heavy rainstorm today. In fact a crack of thunder knocked me out of slumber and reminded my dog that she needed to pee. Got new tires on the truck, as I found this weekend they should have actually ruptured about a week ago.

That's all I know for now.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, September 17, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!! I think I already told you congratulations, but congratulations again. Seriously, Kathleen is a great name for a girl - pretty, unique, but not in a "wow, that's a unique name" ..."yeah, my parents were into this thing." kinda name. Just putting it out there.

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 8:44:00 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh, and Brad - do you and Sara have a baby registry anywhere? Like at Target or Amazon.com, or something...cause I think that would be a good idea.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to tell Sara congrats already but YEA! Congrats to you too...and you do have atleast a tad bit of practice even if its just entertaining. Does Lily count for not now :(

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:41:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

NO registry yet, but we will probably be going to Toys'R'Us/Babies'R'Us. You're the second person to say Target, so we'll probably make a registry there also.

I'd like to count Lily at practice, but since I was around her all of 3 days, she's probably more of a "glimpse" of things to come :)

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

I agree...yall should do a Target registry too cause there is no Babies/Toys R Us here in Arkansas.

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:24:00 AM, Blogger KU Mommy said...

Andrew and I just started our registry this past weekend. Target is good for all of the necessities... diapers, butt paste, feeding stuff, etc. But Babys R Us has a GIGANTIC selection when it comes to the bigger stuff like strollers and cribs and bedding and such.

Registering is fun! I wish you the best of luck!

Oooh... but can I make a suggestion? I got EXTREMELY tired by the time we got to Babys R Us... so I might suggest doing one store a day cuz I about passed out on one of their display rocking chairs while I left Andrew hunting for high chairs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home