Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mowing and the rain

I've noticed of late my blog has been concerning an ongoing struggle of my lush green lawn, and the overly abundant amount of rain we've been getting. Last night I got the front half mowed, then the clouds rolled in and the temp dropped. Being still new to the whole world of home ownership, I decided to call it 1/2 done and wait until today to mow the rest. My bad.

Well the rain came.. but at 1:30am CDT. So I could have finished. Yay. Better news: It rained until 3am this morning, got dry, but may start again at 3pm, so I may have to wait again. So, not only did I not get it done, but I may not get a chance to until Wednesday, or Thursday.... Well, i guess it's better than having part of the backyard mowed, so that it would be different levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home