Monday, May 08, 2006

A weekend... at home?

Yep, for the first time in a while, i'll be able to stay at home. Granted, this weekend I'm on call and it's mother's Day, but still, I'll stay in Missouri.

Picked up furniture this weekend. the House looks Full :). Couple of chairs with footstools & a couch up stairs. Got a coffee table & end tables to boot, but Don't think we have the room for it, those may go to our friends who have very little furniture indeed.

The front room is almost all set up, so that means we can start hanging pictures.

Got her Grandmother's Patio furniture too. They need a bit of cleaning, as the extremely wet weather as of late got them a bit muddy. Not a problem, some elbow grease and Violin!

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 08, 2006 7:39:00 AM, Blogger Sank said...

Hey, this is what blogging is all about. Documenting the day to day stuff. That's all I got, and I've been at it a year.

Your's is exactly the kind I like to read for some reason, I'm going to bookmark you if you don't mind. At least I'm not "lurking"...

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 5:15:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Doesn't bother me at all. The more the merrier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home