Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back Half's Done!

The rain they predicted for the afternoon disapated to very sunny skies with 81 degrees. So I mowed. And I Trimmed around the fence... that took about as long as mowing the back of the yard. Well, the backyard needed bagging, as it was taller than my dog. Which, i guess isn't much since she's a mini Dachshund, and only stands about 5" tall, but still it would have just sputtered and spit all over my lawn, so into the big brown paper bags it went. I also hadn't trimmed using my weed eater in about 2.5 weeks, so that stuff was pretty tall and over grown around the fence. It's an electric one, so you have to fight the cord, which from time to time likes to unplug itself. I've been told to get a gas/oil one, but last time I used one of those, it spit oil and sludge all over me while I used it, so I'll stick to the electric, and just deal with the cord

So, since my outdoor chorese are done (well, there's a whole I have to spackle, but I also have to remove a unused cable cord, which involves moving furniture and playing with the wall, so that'll wait till the weekend) I get to play City of Villains tonight!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought you needed some comment love...so since I'm not very knowledgeable video gamer, what's City of Villians goal? Be the biggest bad guy or kill them all or am I way off based off the title?

 
At Friday, May 12, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

It's an MMORPG (massively Mutiplayer Online Roll Playing Game) the RPG part is optional, and most of the time non-existant. There is no real "end" to the game, although you can take your character and level him up to 50 by beating down your competition, robbing banks, stealing gems, making a name for you etc. All along with other people over the net.

They have a City of Heroes game to (came out first) so you can play a superhero.

 
At Friday, May 12, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

and when I say Roll, I mean Role....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home