Monday, May 29, 2006

Five weeks, Four days

That's what the nurse said when we went to see them. It's now starting week six, so If I have the math right, in January, I get to be a Dad. Yes, I'm scared witless. I'm the youngest out of my family, both nuclear and extended. I never baby-sat or took care of a cousin. I was the one that was taken care of. So, I'm reading books. Here's hoping that can at least give me a ground level idea on what I'm up against :) Next month is the ultrasound.



On the more mundane. I'm staining my deck. SHerwin-Williams Deckscapes Oil-Based Semi-Transparent Tint (Cedar Bark) Looks real pretty. Only 1/2 done however, as God decided to dump some much needed rain in the middle of my painting. Well, the stuff I put on earlier today repelled the water :). I'll finish it the coming weekend. and THIS time I'll put sunblock on my neck. This one is so bad, I think it's blistering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home