Monday, February 02, 2009

What started as an off-weekend ended with a couch.

Well, we knew we were going to Nebraska Furniture Mart to look for a couch, not necessarily buy one. We wound up buying a nice one. Comfy, we tried all the way we sit on the thing and we felt good. the model was red, but we got a "camel" color to it.

Anyway, we were to go Saturday.... I went in to wake up my kid and there was this odd smell in there. It wasn't what I was used to.. this had a strong sickly sweet tang. Well I turn on the light, and my daughter is calmly talking to herself, covered in vomit. Yup, at some point in the night/early morning, she upchucked her Strawberry Chex dinner and stayed in it.

Well that'll wake you up faster than a pot of black coffee. I got Sara up and she took care of the bedding, where I cleaned off little one. She seemed fine after that, in fact there was no temperature nor any subsequent vomits. Guess something upset her and unlike an adult who'll just complain, she just BLAAAAA in the night.

That all being said, she just got it on her bedding and herself, yet that smell is STILL in her room. Neutra Air, Febreeze, it's still there. I was hoping to air it out at some point, but I'll try another round of Febreeze. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home