Monday, December 08, 2008

A Sad Day

I discovered this weekend that Joy Luck Chinese Restaurant and Buffet was closed. They had pretty decent Chinese, and the all you can eat buffet on the weekends. Mostly I remember we wanted some Crab Rangoon but it was all out, so one server brought us over a plate of about 15 of them, shortly followed by that Donut-y type desert they have. Our table was full, but we ate them out of politeness.

SO I take a small silence (and dab of MSG) for the loss of a good eatery.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the chinese restaurant you guys took me to when I came to visit you in your old house? Because if so, I'm sad too, that place was really good. Kay

 
At Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:08:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

If by old house you mean the Townhome, then there's a very good chance that's the same place. It's right across from the Mall, or was rather...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home