Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Terrible Twos have begun... or have they?

Well the party was great, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, even the little ones. Sara gave them little treat bags so they could play with those whilst Nora tore through many gifts. I thank everyone for the clothes. She may have tossed them aside like the wrapping paper she was tearing off, but her Mother and I appreciate them.

I'd also recommend cupcake cakes. already portioned so no odd pieces or "I'll have a small slice" nonsense. downside was there was mounds of frosting that went between the cupcakes like insulation.

We also took the gates down to the kitchen, and they've been down for 4 days. We were worried at first about Nora getting into everything in the kitchen, espeically on the stove so we put them up. She runs around in the kitchen now, but she steers pretty clear of the bad stuff (well, usually with a quick "No" tossed at her).

After birthday comes professional pictures. Her 2 year photos will be set up sometime in February.

Double XP weekend is coming up on my game. Sara's probably going to take Nora out with Audrie that weekend. I love my wife.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is pretty darn cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home