Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caller ID @ 1:30am

So last night my cell rang. I didn't recognize the number so I silenced the phone and went to do what one would when they're are woken up in the middle of the night. Whilst doing that, it rang again. i finish and answer the phone to a very irate man demanding my name. Instead of giving him my name, I asked for his. He didn't give me that but wanted to know why I was calling his house. I tried to tell him I didn't, and somewhere I do give him my last name, (I am Mr. Bishop... nice tone to it.) so he calls me Mr Bishop and said this number called him. I patiently informed him that it was my cell phone and it's been charging this whole time. Here he realizes he may have misdialed the caller ID number and said he'll look at that and try again. Not much of an I'm sorry. However, I'm not mad at the man. I'd be ticked too if someone was calling me at 1:30 in the morning. So I understood where he was coming from, and didn't get angry for his tone of voice towards me.

This morning I reverse checked his number to get his name. Seemed fair since he had mine.


Cute Warm Fuzzy for today: My daughter out of the blue turned to me the other day and said, "Daddy, I love you." Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She also once made it a point to grab my hand and put it around her. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's enough cavity inducing sweetness for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home