Monday, September 08, 2008

Deep Fried OREOS and still overgrown lawn.

Back from the Fair. Found that Deep Fried Oreos aren't that bad, whereas beer battered deep fried Cheese curds kinda are. Couldn't mow when I returned, the lawn was still damp and all I would have accomplished would have been clogging the mower. Then it decided to storm all night and be overcast the rest of the day, thus delaying my lawn mowing until probably this weekend, where I will most definitly have to bag... yeech.

The fair wasn't bad, wet, but not bad. We stayed in the buildings mainly until the rain let up enough to wander around the midway. Little one was a trooper and walked some of the way. She believes both hands have to be held, and won't stop whining to me, my wife, or Daina until that extra hand is held. She zoned badly around 2:45, where I gently pushed her back in the stroller, telling her it was okay to take a nap, which I guess she did 10 seconds after that. She got a powercat temp tatoo on her cheek, my wife got her roasted ear of corn, and her Grandparents got to visit with my talkative, walkative daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home