Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've moved

Offices. Partially. I'm on a new project and as such they want us all in one area for synergistic purposes. There's still people here from the first installment, so we're not all settled. I'm in a temp office until the new layout is finalized.

Anywhoo, it's on the other side of the complex, and it has windows. Big honking windows that I can actually see out of. Also, I have 5' cube walls rather than the 4'.

It's also way quiet over here, and I'm not sure if that's due to the 5' cubicals or the majority of people are on vacation. only time will tell.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shucks even if I can't get into your office building, how can I move around your little figurines if I did now? J/K
Yea for the bigger office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home