Monday, February 25, 2008

Great Grandma's

This weekend we went to visit my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday. Mom had apparently asked the family over (both uncles, my brothers etc) and then at the last minute realized she organized this at lunchtime, so thank the Lord for Sam's Club.

It was fun, and nerve wracking. Fun because my family can just yammer away about anything, and they all got a kick out of Nora, who was (after a short while) used to the attention. It was nerve wracking because even though Grandma did semi-child proof the house, it's been a while since that house has seen babies, and so I was needing to watch her.

Or at least partially watch her, "Grandma" (My mom) was getting after me on not letting her in the kitchen or dining roomm, and shooed me away so she could watch after her.

All in all though, it was a fun Saturday.


PS. My daughter is the cutest, smartest, prettiest, best baby on the planet, ever. The only ones that could even rival her are my future children :) (There that ought to get some comments)

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 25, 2008 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Sara Bishop said...

What was also interesting was that immediately afterwards, we went to a 1 year old's birthday party, and Nora was only a month older than the other babies, (well most of them. There was the rolly-polly-est 6 month old there that was SO cute) and it was crazy the difference between her and them. She was the only one walking and she just seemed so much taller than the other kids. But they were all cute, especially the birthday girl, who got VERY mad at her grandma for putting frosting on her fingers. I've never seen a kid more mad at being dirty. Hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home