Thursday, January 31, 2008

Go State!

I'm not much of a basketball fan. Never really have been, but I will stop and watch College Basketball over Professional easily.Well last night I found out that my Alma Mater (Kansas State University) has been having a good run so far with their basketball team. SO much so that after 24 years of home turf beating, we finally defeated Kansas University in Basket ball, something like 82 to 75. I caught the aftermath, where Willie the Wildcat was bodysurfing and there were fans all over the court.So I just wanted to post and gloat about our basketball team, and I hope to run into some KU fans here at work.Also, this does empasize the truth I found in college: We cannot have more than one good sports team at a time. While I was at KSU, our football team was a powerhouse, our men's basketball team was pitiful, now our Football team has moved to mediocre, and our baskeball team is now 1st in the Big XII (or Big XII North, or just the region, but they're top somewhere in the Big XII) and undefeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home