Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year and so on and so forth

Had a nice vacation. Went to the in-laws for Christmas, the worst part being the drive down. I ran out of wiper fluid about 1/2 way there, but that's okay, because everyone else at the rest stop did as well. I just had to hope the trucks slopped enough water on my windshield to wipe off the muck they were flying. (side note, we had a real bad ice/sleet/snow storm the day before, and the roads were meh at best. Before I hopped on the toll road I saw at least 9 cars off the highway, and about 4 other spots were cars were). I washed the car as soon as we were down there, yes in 20 degree weather I had to wash my car.

Nora was cute, she even got a photo with Santa where she wasn't crying :) She wore a little Helper Elf outfit and was cute. Unfortunatley she also got an ear infection (both ears) on Christmas that we found out about this past Sunday. Poor little thing.

New Years wasn't all that, went to bed at 10, woke up to fireworks at midnight, wished Sara a Happy new year and went back to bed.

Now I'm back at work and swimming through emails, voice mails and getting ready for a meeting. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home