Monday, October 29, 2007

New Phone

Well, after 7 years, I finally admitted that my cell phone needed an upgrade. It's battery lasted at most a day, I'd drop calls anywhere, and it just took forever to find a signal. So I went to the Sprint store and got myself a newer phone. It can have ringtones on it and everything, but that costs a lot of money to download.

The only thing that irked me with the phone selling experience was that I was informed I had to enroll in some Data Packet/Sprint TV thing. The rep said it was mandatory, but I could call Customer Service to cancel it. Seemed like a lot of runaround for something I didnt' want. So I called Customer Service to cancel, and the lady over the phone was quite nice on it. So much so it sounded like I may have gotten My local Sprint Store in trouble... she didnt' seem to understand the Mandatory enrollment either.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 05, 2007 1:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for your new phone...here I thought I was doing good for lasting almost four...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home