Monday, October 08, 2007

Ren Fest 07 - Finale

Well Nora's first foray into her parent's idiosyncrasies ended with a third and final visit to the rennaisance Festival. This past weekend was Pirate Weekend, so Sara had made a costume likening to a wench/pirate. I altered mine just enough to look like a pirate as well. Place was awful hot, humid too, bu tmostly hot. So hot that Nora sat with a frozen bottle of water in her lap, licking the condensation off of the bottle and enjoying ourselves.

During the walkabout we found none other than Captain Jack Sparrow, so the Missus and I went and got a picture with him. He had to go shortly after that, because the Rum was calling. Anyone want to see the pictures, they're in my photobucket album.

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Bishniak/Ren%20Fest%2007/

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:18:00 PM, Blogger KU Mommy said...

Great pics, Brad! Speaking of pictures, what happened to the monthly updates on Nora??? I LOVED looking at them and it seems you're like 4 months behind.

 
At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:51:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Oh I've still been doing them, except I upload them to Wal*Mart (for printing) and so Photobucket has taken a backseat.

I've been trying to get a link to post here, but Wal*Mart's not being cooperative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home