Monday, August 27, 2007

yadda yadda yadda

Nothing really new on my front, but since i post practially every monday, i felt obligated to say something.

Blessing went very quickly. 10 min tops, then spent the next hour with finger foods at my house. Nora stayed up until 2pm, so she slept very well in the afternoon. Finished "Act I" of X-Men II Legengs: The Rise of Apocalypse with my friends. That's about it.

Groceries are slowly blowing my estimations out of the water. This time it wasn't really my daughter's fault. Just ran out of a lot of non-edibles, which is always expensive. However, we saived 24.48 in coupons, I think that's a personal record.

Next week or the week after I have to take my cars in to have their cruise control fixed, so my car doesn't spontaneously combust and burn my house down. Somewhere in there I'm supposed to go to Ren Fest and celebrate 31 years of existence, but I'll figure out how that one works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home