Monday, May 21, 2007

Update and dream

Been a while since I wrote so here's an update. My backyard dried out, and I found that "Narnia" (A little cubbyhole inside my coat closet) got just enough water and mud seepage to make the basement stink. I've had to clean out the mud, dry up the water, throw away the carpet pieces in there to get it smelling right. Now I have to seal the cracks I found, and get some new carpet pieces for it.

If that's not bad enough, the water seeped under the sill plate and into the finished portion of my basement. I Febreeze'd the corner to death, and now we have an odd smell of Febreeze and mildew. I'm going to have to shampoo it, and febreeze it again, hoping that will kill the smell. I'm not much in the mood to replace the basement carpet.


And since I almost never remember a dream, I'll scribble what I can about the one I had this morning.

I was a pirate on the Black Pearl with Jack Sparrow. Then I became an actor working on the Carribean, not just an actual pirate. I was teaching a kid about the clock and it's direction to you "Got your 6, etc." We were going on location, so the Black Pearl was DRIVING down this lovely scenic ride to get to our spot. The alarm went off shortly thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home