Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Branson Family Vacation

My Step-sisters were talking to my step-father about how they had fun in Branson the last time they went, and were talking of going again with Mom & George.
Mom, seeing an opportunity, thought we should bring all the children (hers and his) and have a bit of a family get together. If this pans out, this'll be the first time all of us have been in the same area since 1989.
To boot, i get to go to Branson and see the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, and take my daughter to Silver Dollar City, then let Sara and Nora go home and play at Celebration City. How cool is that?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

I'm leaving you a comment cause you've had no comments for awhile.

 
At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

I've heard that Silver Dollar City is fun, but this was a really long time ago, when my older sister went and I was younger than ten. I hope you guys have fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home