Monday, March 12, 2007

So my Disney collection is growing

Shouldn't be surprised really. I have takena mental tally of my DVDs and noted that many are not as "child friendly" as they could be, so We've started buying Disney.

Got Peter Pan and Aladdin this weekend. Loved Aladdin, never really watched much of Peter Pan, guess we will now :). I had Lion King and Robin Hood already (and all Pixar shows but Bugs Life & Cars). Need to find Beauty & the Beast, Mulan, and Cinderella (the first one, not II or III...when did they make II?!)

OOH also, I need need NEED the Winnie the Pooh DVD. This will probably become a staple for my daughter, as her great-Grandmother loves Pooh Bear, and has given us a bunch of stuff with Pooh on it, it just seems to fit.

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 12, 2007 11:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, Lily only has three DVDs and I don't think we have any Disney movies in that pile. Her favorite so far though is the Backyardigans...I don't know if Nora is big on music but this show has lots and lots of songs.

 
At Monday, March 12, 2007 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

I have prolly every Disney movie ever made. I was a Disney kid and so Carson will be too. My personal favorites are Dumbo, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Rescuers Down Under...oh oh and 101 Dalmations. My favorite dalmation was that fat one that liked to eat..I think his named was Rolley or something like that. Like I've said, Carson doesn't have any interest in the tv yet, but he does like this one Wiggle clip off youtube called 'Dancing with the Wiggles'. It's freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home