Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring has sprung

And my first "Mowing of the lawn" post this season. I wanted to change the oil in my mower, but I had a few other chores to accomplish that day, and the weather was threatening to rain, so I just ran it. Speed time too, in under an hour. Yay.

My daughter's set to be baptized on April 29th, after the noontime mass, which coincidentally is the mass that 1st Communion is set.


Rome's over. Pity, it was a really good show.


Battlestar Gallactica ended its season last night, I was okay with what they did for the big reveal of "who's a Cylon" but

*** SPOILER WARNING***






I can accept all but one of the new Cylons. Tigh? Colonel Tigh? The man that fought them when they were toasters? C'mon Man!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Sara Bishop said...

well, it was pointed out on TWoP that two of the new Cylons are the people closest to the leaders of the fleet, Roslin and Adama. That will probably come into play....in fricking 2008! That's what bothered me the most.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home