Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Baby Pictures

I have had requests from many of my wifes friends to post more of my daughter.

So here is a link to some more photos:
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Bishniak/Baby%20Bishop/0-1%20Months/

I have more, but they're currently only on Wal*Mart, so I have to transfer them over to Photobucket.


Not much going on in the world right now. Still all revolving around my baby girl. As much as I think i call the shots... I don't.

There's a book Sara got called "The Happiest Baby on the Block" or something to that effect. Buy It. read it. It's helped us rather well.

random thoughts:
Swaddled babies look kinda funny, and it seems awful clausterphobic, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Heroes is getting exciting.

Yesterday was beautiful weather. I think it was only in the mid 50s, but since we've had single digit temps forever and a day, it felt spring like.


Our daughter's baptism is now in the works, but I do not recall, nor have I heard of the process my church has.

1) We have to have our Godparents sign a certificate, as well as their priest, with a seal of their parish to certify they're Catholic and therefore be Godparents.
2) We have a 2 hour meeting with someone at the church
3) We have a meeting with a parishoner couple

I don't know why about 2&3, guess I'll find out early March. I'm hoping with #3 we can also talk to them abour getting our marriage blessed in the Church, kinda 2 birds, 1 stone deal.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:26:00 AM, Blogger KU Mommy said...

Thanks for the updated photos! Nora is still way cute!!

About the baptism... we also had to have our godparents get seals of approval from their parishes. And we had to take a baptism class at our parish. So I think that stuff must be pretty standard now.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute. More more. I can't wait to meet Nora or for Lily to either.
So what's all in the book?
I would very much agree with Heroes. Its the only night that I don't read to Lily. We snuggle up on the couch and watch that week's episode together. Well, I watch and she falls asleep about fifteen minutes into it.
Eww I am so not going to like KS weather when we get back. I think its freezing yucky when its in the 50's anymore. Totally sunny warm spoiled weather girl now.
Good luck with all the Baptism stuff.

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007 8:32:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

When Charlene and Rick asked me to be Taylor's godmother, all I had to do was sign a form at the baptism that day. I certainly didn't have to take a baptism class or certify I'm Catholic, although at the time I was, but maybe every parish is different? And Nora is still absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home