Monday, January 22, 2007

Life altering event, party of 3 this way

Can't talk long as Mom & baby are sleeping and we have a doctor's appointment here in an hour, so I have to get ready while things are quiet, but in essense:

5:02pm, 8lbs 4oz, 20in my baby girl by the name of Nora arrived on January 19th.

She's doing fine, but on the same learning curve as us, which is frightening and frustrating. She is also however very cute so she can get away with it.

I'm off for the week learning to be a parent, and to help with all the things around the house while Sara recovers as well; like the massive load of laundry that somehow appeared when we got home.

anyway time to take a quick shower before next feeding/changing time.

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Congratulations to you Brad! I told Sara on the phone but I wanted to say it to you as well. I can't wait to meet her. Kay and I are planning on really, really soon. Then, you'll get some sleep cause we'll be fighting over who gets to hold her and stuff.

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 1:17:00 PM, Blogger KU Mommy said...

Congrats times a million! I'm so happy for you guys. I've been wondering all weekend how the inducement (is that a word?) went. But she is absolutely beautiful!!! Happy first week as a father of a newborn!

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 7:21:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

YAY, I'm so happy everything went fine. I hope Nora is sleeping well so far and that yall are getting enough sleep. You're gonna be a great dad. Gotta go also cause I've gotta haul Cecil outta bed.

 
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a Daddy!! I'm very relieved that everything went well and the weather was still fairly well behaved when you had to go in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home