Monday, December 18, 2006

Posting for the sake of Posting

It's been a while since I updated.

This is nothing that spectacular, there just hasn't been much that i felt was post worthy.

Tree's up, We've put pre-lit garland on the bannister, and all the Christmas shopping is complete. Christmas cards have been sent, and we are now at the part of the pregnancy where she would like the kid to be here, and the kid could oblige her at any given moment.

Christmas is here with my family, and many may not know, but my family started a traditon that my Step-father likes. Instead of a turkey or Ham for Christmas, we have a Shrimp Boil. The first year we tried it, I think my Grandfather was the "litmus test" If he didn't like it, it'd have stopped there. It didn't. In fact, My grandfather raced my step-father for the largest amount of shrimp shells that year. Over the years I've developed a taste for them, and now look forward to it. The Tsunami this year however destroyed many of the black shrimp beds, and may not get a good crop this year. We shall see.


That's all I know for now. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home