Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boring life

I'd post more often if things actually occurred in my life. But nothing terribly thrilling or exciting has occurred.

Went to a wedding this weekend. It was pretty. The bridesmaids dresses were all handmade, and looked VERY good. Also, the place was a good setting. On the National Historical Registry. Scottish Rite Center in Wichita. They got married on this grand staircase that looks like it should be in the Foyer of a Mansion.

Got another wedding this weekend. It's somewhere around Wichita, I think. And the missus isn't in it, so we just get to go and see it :).

Picking up upstairs furniture this weekend too. And Patio furniture.

Okay, So I guess I do have things going on in my life, they just don't seem "diary worthy"

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok get the not "diary worthy" thing...then again the most excitement I get is going to the grocery store so you got me beat.
See you got a comment :)

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Well thank you for the comment, and thanks for reminding me I need to get to the grocery store too :)

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL anytime anytime.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:20:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

I've been past the Scottish Rite place and it always looked amazing from the outside. At least now I know I was right that it's beautiful inside too. Also, I have to go and do laundry soon..gee thanks Brad, for reminding us all about our responsiblities!

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:21:00 AM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Also -see, I visit your blog! I just have trouble remembering the title and I am unable to add new links to MY blog because I am apparently a computer illiterate moron. Felix actually did the ones I have now..that's how bad I am.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:59:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Been doing laundry this week, since we won't be here on the weekend.

I seem to recall thinking Adulthood meant all sorts of fun, and staying up as late as you want.... If at 8, i'd have known adulthood meant chores and responsibility.. I think I'd have tried to stop aging at 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home