Monday, March 23, 2009

Remembering Dreams and Garage leakage

Well I semi-remember another dream. Walking into my house I notice my neighbor's house's lights are blinking. I look at mine and they appear to be doing the same thing, but I right my house as an illusion, whereas the neighbor's have some electrical problems.

I walk in, and my house is now some 19th century pioneer house (huge though) and for dinner we're only having boiled Oxen. Yes boiled Oxen. There was this large vat of water with I guess a flank of Ox in there, and some woman who new how to carve meat was cutting up another flank. That's pretty much what I remember.


I think I know why my garage leaks during heavy rain. Dirt around the corner is now piled up above the concrete line. when it gets wet/saturated, it soaks through the facade wood on the garage, which then pours into the garage itself. The first way I think I need to fix it is lower the dirt line, then hope the wood's not rotted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home