Monday, March 27, 2006

Yes, Cookie Dough and White Chocolate

Well I wandered over to Crown Center to see if my lottery ticket was my retirement ticket (it wasn't) so I decided to stop at the custard place to see if it sounded appetizing. I found they had Cookie Dough as a topping, so I thought yes. Well, I also wanted Chocolate Chips, but right now I'm concerned that the chocolate might upset the stomach, so I went with White Chocolate, as it's really just cocoa butter & no cooca.

Now when I ordered this the lady seemed perplexed, then gave the order, and the person who was to make my concrete seemed perplexed. and then a third member, repeated the order, trying to sound as if someone really wanted that combo.

Am I missing something? is White Chocolate and Cookie Dough a faux pax? Can we just order my food without the subtext commentary? thank you.

3 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

Did you order from Shake's ? It sounds like something you could get from there.

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 6:21:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

Never heard of it. All we got here is Shake's, Breuster's, and Baskin Robbins which I hate.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:27:00 AM, Blogger Bishniak said...

Sheridan's is just a Frozen Custard stand. Probably like Shake's or Bruester's.

But not Baskin Robbins. That place charges way too much for its Ice Cream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home