Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Olympics are closing and my attic is near completion

I had the Attic Fan hole reconstituted into an Attic Ladder space, complete with ladder. Next up is laying down plywood up their for storage. After I get the roof replaced (hail) which is supposedly this Thursday, I'll start moving everything up there. And by everything I mean crates of CLothes Nora can't wear anymore, luggage we don't use except on long trips, and something to hold all the board games In Nora's closet so that she can actually use her own closet.

After that is painting the attic door and front bannister, then paint the house, then replace the water-heater, stain the deck, stain the swingset and the fence then paint the blue room to a color that Nora would like, then fix the nursery .... man, when did being an adult mean just one chore after another?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home