Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Creative Eating

With my recent gastro-esophogeal problems, I have had to find a way to eat what won't hurt me, but also have taste. I discovered on Sunday that no sauce on a pizza really isn't that bad a thing. I attempted to try that again last night, but either I placed "light" sauce on the order, or they didn't heed my request. Who'd have thunk that tomatoes would be more acidic than an orange?

The good news is I don't have to sleep elevated much, and the side effects of the medication are not unbearable, just uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 8:27:00 PM, Blogger Ceshell said...

I don't really know what you've got, but some babies have to sleep elevated. Carson's like that. He won't sleep more than 20 minutes in his crib. Right now, he's sleeping in his carrier. Something about spitting up and it hurts them to sleep laying down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home