Monday, March 13, 2006

Townhome clean

Spent friday just cleaning upstairs (was by myself) and Saturday had the Missus, My brother, and a friend all stop by. Man 4 people can clean lickety split! Shampooed the carpet downstairs, and locked it up until the 24th, when I have a walk through to see how much of my deposit I'm getting back.

House is still boxed. But there are less of them. My goal is to empty the downstairs/garage so we can start parking in there, and be ready for a desk for Sara.

Toots was cute this morning. She's got her new habit. After the morning walk around the tree, and before I go to work, I put her back with Sara. I used to place her in her kennel, but she'd just whine & bark, making Sara get up and put her in bed with her. Now I just place her back in bed. Well today, Toots finished her tree routine, then made a bee line to the bedroom, circling around the closed door. So I put her there, she went promptly to sleep and I got ready the rest of the way without dog underfoot.

Bad storms last night. Bit of Hail too. Worst of it was to the south of us however. We just got pea sized hail as I mentioned, and a good light show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home