Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween '05

Had a better crop of ToTers this year, but not as much as my first year in my complex. Neighbor's Kid was a pink poodle, who hated to wear the headpiece, but did for us. Her father correctly guessed that I was a Jedi Master for Halloween. One girl thought I was a Ninja, which I guess is close since the Jedi's are based in some part off of the Samurai. Only One girl recognized Sara's costume as a Slytherin Student. It may have helped that she was dressed as Hermione (I saw the red/gold scarf, and Sara picked up on her pretty and mousy hair like Hermi's) We had a little witch that waited to come up after all her brothers & Sisters were finished. The girl toddled up to the door and then roared at us like a lion. That won cute points, so she got extra candy.Had a 10 year old dressed as a Playboy Kitty Cat. She said Hi. we said hi. Small pause, then I prompted her with the "Come on, say it" hand gesture. She said "What? Oh, Trick or Treat".Only one group of boys (2 of em, aged 10-12 i think) try the "Well no one else is coming, might as well give all of your candy out."We went through perhaps 1/3 of our candy stash, not to bad, but plenty left over to make the dieters at my office hate me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home